cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't post new classes in OnZoom

momscomputer
Listener

Hello.

I'm a long time paying Zoom customer and OnZoom Presenter. Starting last week when I go to create a new class or duplicate a past class, I get a message that says 'host not found', and subsequently can't create any new classes. My students and my small business are at a loss. I've called in, tried another support request, am willing to pay more, but no one is responding. When I signed up for Zoom over 3 years ago (as a paying customer who has never missed a payment) I was told support requests had a 24 hour turn around, it's been 72 hours. Please just tell me what to do. If you won't allow me to make classes, there are other companies, but please just let me know. I'm tryin to make OnZoom work, but can only wait so long. We work with Seniors and they don't have forever./Elijah 

3 REPLIES 3

HousePeace
Listener

I have had these same problems with OnZoom since last week (Thursday January 19): unable to edit tickets for an event, or add any tickets, getting the "host not found" message, unable to record as well. I reached a zoom help person via their chat bot (you have to type in "representative" to get someone). The guy didn't know what I was talking about and did not fix anything. He started a help desk ticket which I filled out immediately and I have not heard anything from zoom since then (it is now Sunday evening January 22). I tried to create a new meeting on OnZoom, and it will not save anything, and repeatedly gives the message of "host not found." I have never had these problems before. I have paying customers who paid for a class and I am unable to hold up my end of the bargain because OnZoom isn't working and no one is fixing this problem. 

Hi HousePeace.

Same situation and response flow as us. As well we work with Senior Citizens who we've worked so closely with getting them to utilize OnZoom and if this platform is failing, then that's a lot of stress on those souls moving them to a different platform. If we don't hear anything by monday, which will be 4 days since my request (also spoke to a rep who had no real understanding of OnZoom), we will have to have an alternative while Zoom fixes this (if thats in there plans). Best of look and to this great community of OnZoomers.

momscomputer
Listener

Hi HousePeace.

Any resolution on your end. Still not working for me, I have a support ticket and they seem to have slowed down in responses.