cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I set Zoom to Record to a 3rd Party Cloud Storage Account in Pro membership?

KurtS
Listener

Hi,

I have a large enough volume of Cloud storage on both the Univeristy CloudStor and my Private Apple iCloud file storage accounts.  I'd like to set Zoom Auto Recording to store to my Uni CloudStor account as default.  Otherwise to may Apple iCloud Account.  Is there a setting that lets me insert the URL, and login details to set that up in Zoom?

KurtS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @KurtS and @muhdsumar, unfortunately, Zoom has its own cloud recording storage capacity. You can look more into the Cloud Storage pricing for additional storage and storage capacities. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

muhdsumar
Listener

I have the same scenario as yours. Can someone please respond to this?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @KurtS and @muhdsumar, unfortunately, Zoom has its own cloud recording storage capacity. You can look more into the Cloud Storage pricing for additional storage and storage capacities. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

KurtS
Listener

Hi @RN @muhdsumar , My previous Univeristy had the Zoom recording go straight to "Cloudstor", here in Australia,  where soon after the zoom meeting I would get an automated email saying the link and password is below to view the recording and share to participants.  So I figure there must be a way this can be set up.  And further ideas would be helpful.  My New Univeristy uses CloudStor too but we have two buy our Zoom lic as for now they only use TEAMS which is not as well featured IMHO as Zoom for teaching and research presentations.

Thanks for your response. It has given me some hope. However, I have been searching and checking all possible configs to see how it can be achieved but without success. I wish someone could assist. I also have a network drive that could serve the same purpose. Regards.