cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing & Refunds

AustinP
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Please share comments and questions about OnZoom Billing & Refunds here! 

Be sure to also review the OnZoom Help Center articles found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/sections/360010498811-OnZoom

8 REPLIES 8

stevebarr
Listener

Austin, I just cancelled my paid account thinking I would get a refund since I only had the account for a couple of months. Will I get any refund? Thank you  

GLV
Listener

My account is paid annually at the end of January, but I received a bill for $14 on December 25.  How do I challenge this charge?

Alicia3
Listener

Hi~For some reason I just got billed by Zoom but I do not have an active account. Can you help? 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Alicia3 @GLV @stevebarr it's been some time since you've posted your replies and a warm welcome to the community! I just wanted to let you know that our Zoom Billing Team does not monitor the community. For billing-related questions, please reach out to Zoom billing support, thanks!

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️

Kim-ki-eun
Listener

결제가 되는지 몰랐는데 자동 결제가 11월 21일에 되었다는 것을 알게 되었습니다. 환불받을 수 있나요?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@Kim-ki-eun  결제 관련 질문은 Zoom 결제 지원팀에 문의하세요. 감사합니다! https://support.zoom.us/hc/ko-kr/articles/201362003

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️

류슬기
Listener

I would like to make a refund because the license fee that I do not use is paid.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @류슬기, this discussion is related to OnZoom Billing & Refunds here, not Zoom account billing management. Suggest looking into the Kb on Canceling your subscription, it will have info on refunds!