Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing & Refunds

AustinP
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Please share comments and questions about OnZoom Billing & Refunds here! 

Be sure to also review the OnZoom Help Center articles found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/sections/360010498811-OnZoom

4 REPLIES 4

stevebarr
Listener

Austin, I just cancelled my paid account thinking I would get a refund since I only had the account for a couple of months. Will I get any refund? Thank you  

GLV
Listener

My account is paid annually at the end of January, but I received a bill for $14 on December 25.  How do I challenge this charge?

Alicia3
Listener

Hi~For some reason I just got billed by Zoom but I do not have an active account. Can you help? 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Alicia3 @GLV @stevebarr it's been some time since you've posted your replies and a warm welcome to the community! I just wanted to let you know that our Zoom Billing Team does not monitor the community. For billing-related questions, please reach out to Zoom billing support, thanks!

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️