cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is disabled. Please contact Support.

Kotiuzhanskyi
Listener

I have got account *********** and it is pro-account. It was made payment for next month. I use account for education goals. I registered my account in Kramatorsk Donetsk region. Kramatorsk was not occupied territory by Russian Federation, and now Kramatorsk is in Ukraine and is not occupied by Russian Federation. Now I am working in Lviv, Ukraine. And I get error "Account is disabled. Please contact Support."
1. What is the reason of disabling?
2. Please can you enable my account?

4 REPLIES 4

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Kotiuzhanskyi and welcome to the Zoom Community! I'm sorry to hear about the disabling of your account. Because the Zoom Community is a public forum, we ask that users not share personally identifiable information such as email addresses on this forum. I've opened a support ticket for you so one of our Support Agents can look into this further and assist. Please watch out for an email from Zoom Support.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi! I've encountered the same experience, my premium zoom account got disabled. May I ask your assistance regarding this matter? Thank you very much!

Hello! Unfortunately I don't know how to help you because I couldn't enable my account. I have got message from Zoom Support and they disabled my account

ramanrawatbtl
Listener

im also facing this issue