cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zoom recording

rez
Listener

I recorded a zoom session. On playback, I only have video and no audio.  I have checked my mic and speakers, and they are fine.  What is going on?

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @rez, Once the conversion process is complete, the folder containing the recording files will open. Note: By default, the recording files are formatted a certain way. The audio/video file (MP4) will be named video[random number].mp4. The audio-only file (M4A) is named audio[random number].m4a.

You should be able to see those files available to you as well. If locally recorded, you can find that recording in your Zoom desktop client, under 'meetings' 👉 'recorded' and you will see the locally recorded videos from there if that wasn't how you were already accessing your recording! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I was made local zoom host at a rehearsal because the account holder was remote from due to Covid. My recordings of both audio and video are good. BUT - how do I play them back together? 

Also  do you know if there is a way to create a single file that we can then share with the rest of our community chorus?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @rez, after my suggestion above ☝️ was the helpful at all? If so, don't forget to mark my reply as the solution! Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!