cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zoom on win10 and android

mho
Listener

1) first thing i always do when joining a meeting is go to my Windows system volume and lower the volume of the zoom meeting from 100% to 25%.  it is way too loud.

can you not make the default meeting sound the same as the system sound?  under zoom settings, when i adjust the output level of the speaker volume, it adjusts the volume for my entire PC!!!  Zoom does not remember the volume settings from previous meetings.  or at the least, add an in-app volume adjuster on the meeting window

2) on the mobile app using android phone, please make it so the video doesn't automatically rotate screen and override the phone's  "auto-rotate" setting which is turned off.

any way to fix these two?  and yes i submitted this on Zoom's feedback many times

4 REPLIES 4

Vsername
Listener

ChrisO
Note Taker

Have you tried adjusting the volume output level in the app setting under Audio? Make sure you have selected the correct output device when making the adjustment.

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

yea, adjusting under the audio setting will change the volume for all my programs in the computer + system sounds

DECH
Listener

"JitSi" - last time I looked had a feature where you could alter each participants incoming volume level; so it looks like it can be done.  With large numbers and multiple offenders this would be less useful.  I think some computers have a volume leveling option.  My experience is that when participants are told that they are way too loud or soft they usually make an effort to fix the problem; unless most have a volume leveling feature then anyone who complains about loud/soft volume is likely to the first one to express what others have been hesitant to bring up.