cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zoom meeting report including attendance

geniusking200
Listener

hello , any help about that issue , a month ago I could export meeting usage report with attendance details and including join time leave time and recording consent 

however, I can't find this option right now in my dashboard of my pro plan 

any help or advice 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Something changed at some point, but I finally found it:

• Reports > Usage Reports > Active Hosts
  • Click on the participant count and then Export.

View solution in original post

geniusking200
Listener

ok friends , the steps are as follows : 

after login to your account on the left menu

Account Management > Reports> 

then, from the rt list, choose usage reports  >  Active Hosts >

then  choose the dates  followed by clicking on the blue participants count ( Number written in blue at the row of desired meeting ) then choose export 

hope this explain it all and thank you for WOBOD

for his help 

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23

ogy1
Listener

Joined this community a minute ago in search of this solution. I have a Pro Plan and wish to view / download usage report with attendance details for a couple of meeting (including name, email and join and leave times)

(There was no pre-registration; guests just joined via the invite link).

Perhaps there is a change in report settings just now?

Something changed at some point, but I finally found it:

I wish I could upvote this multiple times! I searched long and hard to find an attendance report for a meeting I hosted yesterday, and was about to give up. Thank you!!!

So for me to see the report that provides data on who was in the meeting for how long, when I go to the usage regort, the number of participants is a blue hyperlink. when you click THAT it generates a list of participants and how long they were on the Zoom. 

How long does it take for a meeting report (including attendance) to become available? If I don't see it immediately after the meeting, how can I access it?

Thanks in advance.

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @LaurieW1234 

We generally suggest waiting at least 30 minutes before checking the attendee report for a session. Checking it during or just after the session may provide inaccurate attendee counts. 

Hi Bort,

Thanks so much for getting back to me.

The meeting ended today at 1:45pm. In reports, no reports are available. Is this because it's a reoccurring meeting?

Thanks again and in advance.

Hi Bort,

Never mind my last message: I found it!

Thanks again!

But I want to see the participants over a month? not per meeting. Why did they change the reports?!

You could use APIs to combine reports for meetings over a month ang generate a combined spreadsheet rather than per meeting. If you are not a developer there is a marketplace app, Salepager, that can generate combined meeting reports for you over a month.

WOBOD- Thank you for making so simple to get the report!!  I couldn't have found it without your directions.

BullPoint
Listener

Did you receive an answer to your question about attendance reports? I can no longer find how to do that either. Thanks.

krisgatto
Listener

did you ever get a response for this?  I'm looking for the same information and cant find it

• Click on the participant count and then export.

Thank you, WOBOD!!! Found it!!!

WOBOD
Listener

Hi -

Something definitely has changed as far as navigation since the first time I accessed this report.

It took way too long to find it, but finally found how to get to the attendance report:

wendybee
Listener

Everyone is suggesting Reports>Usage Reports, but I do not have the 'Reports' option on my menu any longer. I have searched blogs and various help sites on the web, and they all show that Reports should be a selectable option on the Meeting's menu, but I do not have it.  Any suggestions for this?

SterlingMatt
Listener

Ok - does ZOOM monitor these questions etc...I'm pretty irritated that i can't find an attendance report. I DON"T have the "reports" link on my left hand column, yet I have a full account. WTAF....why is this so hard to source? HELLO!!?!?!? 

geniusking200
Listener

ok friends , the steps are as follows : 

after login to your account on the left menu

Account Management > Reports> 

then, from the rt list, choose usage reports  >  Active Hosts >

then  choose the dates  followed by clicking on the blue participants count ( Number written in blue at the row of desired meeting ) then choose export 

hope this explain it all and thank you for WOBOD

for his help 

Finally the real solution - thank you

This still does not give me the names of those who actually attended the meeting.  Do we know how to pull THAT report?  I don't care how many people attended, I need to know WHO attended.  It just puts asterisks in place of name and email.

I'm having the same problem as EEC_Team_5.  I can get the report, but the Name and User Email columns just have ******.  I don't know if I locked down the account too much so that this information is being hidden or if there's a bug in the report, but I can't get a list of actual attendees.  Thank you.

LEDCoordinator
Listener

Hi - I have an issue where I export the data and it states 6 participants for example but on the report, there are only 4 names.  This is the unique data but then when I don't tick that and get the full report, there are only 4 people who logged in twice!  Any ideas why this is happening?  Thanks