cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zoom link not opening in the desktop app

dcipher00
Listener

Hi,
I am facing a weird issue where am being able to join the link from every other device except may laptop. in my laptop its stuck on the connecting screen. My internet speed is 600mpbs. Though am being able to join every other link from my laptop except this specific link. Did anybody else face this issue?

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @dcipher00, if you're not the host of the meeting, I would recommend reaching out to the host to see if they deleted the meeting? Or you can have the host save the meeting created as a template for the same settings and generate a new meeting ID.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

dcipher00
Listener

Hey @RN 
The link is till active. Its a recurring meeting. I am not being able to join from the zoom desktop app only on this system. Even after a fresh reinstall. I need to join again on the same link on Friday. though i can join from other devices and the browser on this device but not on the zoom app. but again i can join other links on this desktop app. weird !!

bh3
Listener

we're starting to see a lot of this in our company. Users are complaining about being stuck on the "connecting" screen while using the app for as long as 30 min, but the web browser works fine. I hope Zoom can figure this out ASAP.