cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zoom crashing on host computer

williamholt
Listener

I host a zoom meeting along with OBS, PTZ cameras, XAIR mixer, screen sharing... Every once in a while the zoom on the host will crash.

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @williamholt, for your camera can you go into your Zoom client settings > Video > Advanced > uncheck both 'Optimize video quality with de-noise' and 'use hardware acceleration for receiving video' 

For your screen share issue, ensure you 'share computer audio' and 'optimize for video clip' when sharing content. Also, within your Zoom desktop client settings under 'Share screen' click on 'Advanced' and check or uncheck, "Use Hardware acceleration to optimize video sharing", and see if that changes or makes a difference for your Screen sharing experience. Along with Checking or Unchecking, 'Use TCP Connection for screen sharing'

For audio (with your mixer), go into your Zoom client settings > Audio > and uncheck (if checked) the 'show in-meeting option to enable "original sound"' 

I'd also advise that all drivers and application versions of your devices that you're using are up-to-date as well as your Zoom desktop client. 

After configuring the following settings above, let me know if this makes a difference in your meeting experience! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!