cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zoom Version 5.13.10 is really bad

bramdfd
Listener

hello anyone have this problem, 

lots of my user, complain as the new version of zoom, makes their kamera freze and distort

i dont know is it because now it takes a lot of resource from the computer, 

because, in my country, lots of user still only use 4gb ram,

i like the old zoom that can run on low end laptop and pc, 

but with the new update, this make the old laptop and pc more streses and, mayeb there is some bug in the camera driver or anything, 

this happen after the new update, 

i dont have a problem with 5.12 or 5.13.0

yes, the new feautures is good, but the camera is getting lagy ,freze and distort...

4 REPLIES 4

shapeyourbiz
Listener

Yes I am experiencing similar issues. I closed out the zoom app and restarted my computer thinking that was the problem, and now I cannot even open zoom app. It just freezes and does nothing. 

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @bramdfd @shapeyourbiz , i'm so sorry for the experience you are having with the new Zoom updates. Have you tried completely uninstalling Zoom, rebooting your device (very important), and then reinstalling the latest version (5.14.0)?  Note: If you are on a Windows device, please install the 64bit version of the Zoom app.

This should do the trick! 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

bramdfd
Listener

hello, thank for your reply, 
have you guys check the Version: 5.13.11 and version 5.14.0
when you want to create a schedule or edit a meeting, it takes too long to load, and sometimes its failed, so i have to kill the program, my internet is fine, 

why dont just use the old system for schedule and edit meeting, no lag 

FelipeBandeira
Listener

Hi everyone,

I'm having the same issue with version 5.14 . After updating Zoom to this version, my CPU usage increased dramatically, reaching 100%. I work at an educational institution and we use Zoom for our hybrid classes. It would be good to review the resource usage of this new update. I am currently using zoom 5.11 which was the best performing version.

Equipment specifications:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1255U 1.70 GHz processor
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (usable: 15.7 GB)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor