cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong views

docsmith
Listener

Newby here.  I can start a Zoom meeting, but I see myself in the big picture, and the other guy in the little window.  How do I swap those?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

pieterbotes
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Understood.  Let's just check on something else first.  What happens when you just double click on the small window?

And a second question:  Do you maybe have a small "pin" in the left bottom corner of the big window?

Thanks!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

pieterbotes

Hi @docsmith 

You may have the following setting enabled.  I would suggest you check this first and uncheck it.  It is under the Video settings.

See myself as the active speaker while speaking

Changing settings in the desktop client or mobile app – Zoom Help Center

If this has answered your question, don’t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution! 

Thanks!

docsmith
Listener

I didn't have that checked.  

pieterbotes

Understood.  Let's just check on something else first.  What happens when you just double click on the small window?

And a second question:  Do you maybe have a small "pin" in the left bottom corner of the big window?

Thanks!

Success!  The double click swapped the views.  Thanks for much for the help.  I have an old desktop and had to add a webcam and headset to Zoom.   

pieterbotes

@docsmith Thanks for letting me know.  If you don't mind, please mark the solution as accepted as it will help other users when they search for similar answers.

Thanks!

docsmith
Listener

Done and done...I think.  First time at this.