Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why I cannot connect to zoom?

rosejlever
Listener

Hey there,

I am here looking for why I can not connect to zoom. I am trying to start meeting with my client for website Tig MiG  Welder for report purpose but could not do this. Need help regarding this. How can I do this?

1 REPLY 1

RachelGomez123
Attendee

The symptoms of an unstable connection in the context of using Zoom include one or more of the following:

latency
frozen screen
poor quality audio and video
meeting getting disconnected

5 Steps to Fix Zoom Not Connecting Issues
First – test your online speed. Is it fast enough for Zoom video conferencing? You’ll need at least 2 Mbps upload and 2 Mbps download.

Assuming that nothing is wrong with the Zoom service itself, here’s the quickest way to troubleshoot and fix Zoom not connecting errors:

Move closer to the Wi-Fi router or, better yet, use a wired Ethernet connection if possible.
Move around till you get better cellular coverage, if no other connections are available.
Restart your modem, router and device you’re running Zoom on – computer, smartphone. You may also update your router’s firmware, if that’s available.
Check if your ISP is having temporary issues. They should have a status page or at least a social media account to communicate that.
If you have 2 or more Internet connections available around – use them at once. Most likely, you have cellular data available on your smartphone, so you can combine that with your home Internet. Speedify is the only app that can combine multiple internet sources into one bonded super-connection for more stable and secure live streaming, video calling, and web browsing.

This may help you,

Rachel Gomez