cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

video issue

pedace
Listener

While participating in two different Zoom meetings today, the other participants could not see my image, although my image was showing on my desktop.  The audio worked fine, but I have no idea why they could't see my image when I could?  any ideas?

8 REPLIES 8

DanHuber
Participant

sounds like the host may have enabled focus mode. which only lets you see the host but not the other participants. when you say your image was showing on the desktop do you mean within the Zoom meeting?

It was showing up on my desktop - but they could not see my image.

DanHuber
Participant

I believe you were showing up on your desktop but through what? I troubleshooted a classroom issue that the instructor had teams or Skype open and they were previewing themselves in that app, they also were in zoom but your camera can only be used by one app at a time. Even the windows Camera app can take control of the webcam and prevent Zoom from being able to start video. 

pedace
Listener

They were all on zoom, too.

pedace
Listener

I have many zoom meetings and yesterday and today are the first time I have had this problem.  I do not know how to correct it.

bayueo94
Listener

I am using zoom from two years but some days ago I am facing some video recording issues as you can checkhere my account details and kindly give me solution about it.

noman123
Listener

I have many zoom meetings and yesterday and today are the first time I have had this problem.  I do not know how to correct it.

qwertxgf
Listener

For Playing or doing some transactions using Venmo I am facing issues related to recording time recording crashes or sometimes recording stops after a few minutes.