cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using 2 emails adresses for an account

NicolasCaplat
Listener

Hello,

I'm using Zoom with my personal email for a while now. I've recently been hired by a company, and I'll have several meetings to handle in the name of my company.

So I'd like to know if it's possible to add my professional email adress to my current Zoom account, so that when I need to setup professional meetings, I can send invitations using my professional email adress instead of my personal one. It would be more ... professional 🙂

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards.

Nicolas Caplat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SBBNN
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi Nicolas,

Yes, this is possible, as long as you have a paid account. You just need to invite your company email address to your own Zoom Account and assign the necessary license to this User Account if needed.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

SBBNN
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi Nicolas,

Yes, this is possible, as long as you have a paid account. You just need to invite your company email address to your own Zoom Account and assign the necessary license to this User Account if needed.

Hello,

Thank you for the quick reply ! I have a paid account yes. But adding myself as another user means I have to pay like if it was a "real" other user, I mean, another physical person, right ?

SBBNN
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your reply.

You would have then two of your Zoom User Accounts in one Paid Account. You do not necessarily need an additional paid license. You can move the existing paid license among both users accounts.

NicolasCaplat
Listener

Hello,

Thanks again for your feedback, really appreciated.

So, this sounds like a good news, but apologize for my ignorance, would you please guide me on how to "move the existing paid license among both users accounts." Sorry, that doesn't talk to me that much ... a link to some article talking about that maybe ?

Best regards.

SBBNN
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your reply.

You can assign an existing paid license to that Zoom User Account which would currently need it for holding a meeting. 

Then once the meeting is finished, you can re-assign that license to another user if needed.

Sorry, if I was unclear.

Thanks.

NicolasCaplat
Listener

Hmm ok, I'll check if I manage to do that 🙂

Thanks again for your precious -and quick - help !

Regards.

NicolasCaplat
Listener

OK, I've invited myself using my professional email adress, and created another Zoom account with this email adress. So far so good, I can see both of my email adresses (personal & professional) in the users details from my paid account.

Now, that's the next step I'm not sure I understand, so please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. If I want to use the "paid" license with the Zoom desktop app for a professional meeting, I need to:

- switch the license type to "basic" for my personal email adress

- switch the license type to "under license" for my professional email adress

- run the desktop app, connecting with the account using my professional email adress

Does that seem correct to you ? I was somehow hoping something simpler, but hey, better than nothing I guess 😉

Regards.

SBBNN
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Yes, this should work as you wrote.