cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user - paid versus member - on paid account

aCodgerAudio
Listener

zoom account - me   aa @AT aa dot com  - I am owner, i activate/pay it periodically , we only use it a couple months in the year.

i want to add a USER, not a new paid user, just essentially another email  bb @AT aa dot com

this user i would like to inherit my ability to host meetings.  because then in our homeowner association, i can give out THAT email,instead of the ADMIN/owner email, and they could set up the meeting, but not mess up settings.

any clarification is appreciated, thanks

3 REPLIES 3

WencesUnzueta
Community Champion | Customer

Hi aCodgerAudio

You can add BASIC users to your Zoom account and once it is active, transfer your paid license to this new user.

Enter the www.zoom.us portal, access with your credentials and then go to the administrator section, to enter "user administration", then click on users and in this panel, on the right side you will find an option that says "add users", in this popup window, you add the email of the new user and leave the BASIC license type option selected.

This new user will receive an email inviting them to join your Zoom account and they will need to accept that invitation.

Wences

WencesUnzueta

Now that the new user is already added and active with a BASIC license, it is necessary to edit the existing user and remove the paid license, selecting the BASIC license type and then saving.

The same procedure is done to add the license available to the new user

Wences

WencesUnzueta

WencesUnzueta_0-1678391629344.png

Wences