cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upload the list of users participating in a meeting

Jey3472
Listener

Hello, I am urgently looking for a tool that makes me upload the list of users participating in a meeting. They are people who have paid and I would like to register them already, so as to approve them by recognizing only the name and surname. And then send them the direct access link, there are many users and we cannot check them one by one by hand. I use Infusion Soft as a crm and send emails

4 REPLIES 4

Adanna_Zoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello Jey3472,

Zoom supports direct integration with InfusionSoft.  With Zoom’s Infusionsoft integration, you can automatically register and track your prospects and customers activities for Zoom Webinars from the InfusionSoft landing page and send out custom registration and follow up emails through InfusionSoft.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005486363-Getting-started-with-integrations

If this has answered your question please click the Accept as Solution button below.

Thanks.

Jey3472
Listener

Thank you for your reply,

can i send via infusion soft the login link as a unique meeting with a campaign for users that i entered by hand through zapier?

Adanna_Zoom

Hello Jey3472.

The Zoom integration with InfusionSoft will allow:

• Allow your prospects and customers to register for Zoom Webinars through Infusionsoft links, web-forms, product purchases, etc.
  • Registrant information is passed over to Zoom via the integration, and Zoom assigns their unique webinar join link as a custom object to be included in a confirmation email sent through Infusionsoft. With this custom object, you will be able to completely customize any follow up or reminder emails and provide the registrant’s unique link to join.
  • Prospects/customer attendance is sent back to Infusionsoft from Zoom Webinars, allowing for targeted follow-up information to those who did or did not attend.

You can easily setup this integration if you are a licensed user with Admin access. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/207927346-Infusionsoft

If this has answered your question please click the Accept as Solution button below.

Thanks

Jey3472
Listener

Is it possible to zoom meetings as well as webinars?

Is there an integration with ACtive Campaign that does this?

Thank you