cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to register for meeting

r-c
Listener

I was sent a form to sign up for a meeting but once I hit the register button, the page doesn't process to move onto the confirmation page. I tried different devices to sign up but nothing seems to work. My wifi isn't the situation. How do I register for a meeting if it doesn't allow me? 

5 REPLIES 5

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @r-c thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! This is a very unusual situation and we have seen sometimes that the registration link has been sent and has been slightly modified in transit somehow. This results in the registration page showing for someone, like you are seeing, but the "register" button at the bottom of the form is not clickable. 

It would be great if you could report back to the meeting organizer and see if they can send you the link in another way just to see if that fixes the issue. For the meeting host, they can sign into the Zoom portal and view their meeting by clicking on it (not editing, but actually clicking on the meeting name)

jeremyjustin_0-1643142636031.png

If they scroll down just a little bit they will see the "Registration Link" and they can right click that, copy it, and then send to you. They can also click on the far right where it says

jeremyjustin_1-1643142736572.png

Then copy that and send to you. If you could have them try that and see if it works that would be much appreciated. Maybe you and the host can even compare the link they send this way to the link you received in another fashion and see the differences? 

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

Five people successfully registered by my link, but two could not.  I re-sent the link per above, and also asked them to confirm they have Zoom accounts.  They do, but still cannot register.

ncurry_0-1663948675563.png

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

The email address being used to register must be the same email address that was used to create the Zoom account. It’s not enough to just have a Zoom account and then register with another email.

i would confirm this.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

NicoleKunz
Listener

I cannot contact the host of the meeting to get sent another invitation what should I do

Frank_TB

Hello,

Try another web browser and see if that changes anything.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!