cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to launch or join a zoom meeting on my lap top

RMF412
Listener

Not sure what happened. I can not open or join any zoom meetings on my lap top. Very frustrating.  I can not even get anyone via phone or chat because I am using the free version.  I was hosting a meeting.  I went into my meetings and clicked on start the meeting and it never launches. I had someone open a zoom meeting for me. I entered the ID and again it does not open the meeting.

5 REPLIES 5

eBrodie
Listener

I'm having the same problem on my Mac. Can only join from my phone. Internet is working, and others are in the meeting vai the link I sent, but I cannot launch it myself. I've upgraded zoom app, re-started Zoom and computer, and it still wont work - cannot connect!

I am having the same problem on my PAID subscription. My internet is working fine. Zoom is connected. It just won't launch.

Arroyo26
Listener

I have same problem, also paid subscriber for 2+ yrs. Internet fine, update required, tried it, failed ..need admin privileges...what is going on? Have held many many Z mtgs w/o this hassle

LWCHealingArts
Listener

So, I am having the exact problem. Where can we locate the solution for that issue?

loustamas
Listener

Cannot launch meetings, whether I'm hosting or not. Had very few problems with free version of zoom for two years. This started shortly after I PAID for a subscription, and can't get any help from them! What a waste of money!