cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to talk to a person

mjsink
Listener

I am trying to find out information on how to transfer a Zoom account that is set up for our Non profit  to allow someone else to be host of the site.

I can not seem to find ANY WAY to actually SPEAK to a person.   Maybe i should set up a ZOOM meeting and invite someone from Zoom to the meeting?    But oh no...... that would actually require me to KNOW the name and contact of someone who can help me!!!!!

If you sense my frustration -- then i hope that i hear from you very soon!    

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@willow_gerber 

To contact Technical or Billing Support on the phone, you must be a Licensed owner or administrator of a Business, Enterprise, or Educational account, or a Licensed member on an account with a Premier or Premier+ support plan. 

Self-service is highly encouraged and often faster. You can find answers to many of your questions through Zoom Support or by engaging with our chatbot, Zoe. See our Contact Zoom Support page to learn more.

Learn even more at Zoom Learning Center!

Still need help?

Create a web ticket describing your question, issue, or feature enablement request and our technical or billing experts will provide assistance. — Submit a Ticket

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

S_K

Hi there!

It sounds like you need to change the owner of the account. Please refer to the Zoom Support article below for guidance.

Changing the Account Owner

Please click Accept as Solution if this led you to a resolution. This will help others who may have the same question.

willow_gerber
Listener

I'm with you. Impossible to get a real person on the line.

S_K

@willow_gerber 

To contact Technical or Billing Support on the phone, you must be a Licensed owner or administrator of a Business, Enterprise, or Educational account, or a Licensed member on an account with a Premier or Premier+ support plan. 

Self-service is highly encouraged and often faster. You can find answers to many of your questions through Zoom Support or by engaging with our chatbot, Zoe. See our Contact Zoom Support page to learn more.

Learn even more at Zoom Learning Center!

Still need help?

Create a web ticket describing your question, issue, or feature enablement request and our technical or billing experts will provide assistance. — Submit a Ticket