cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to re enter a class

mandrews
Listener

My students sometimes get booted out of a class and when they try to re-enter they get a message that says that the host will let them in.  Me being the host should get a pop up at the top of my screen to say someone is in the waiting room.  I am not getting a notification of anyone waiting.  It is very upsetting for both me and my students as they are paying to attend my classes.  This has happened on more than one occasion.  Am I missing something?  A setting perhaps?  Has anyone gone through this before?  Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6

pizzalover28
Participant

Hi! 

Is your zoom client up to date?

I have no idea. There was no problem coming in a couples days ago. 

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@mandrews , There is a setting un In Meeting(Basic) that says "allow removed participants to rejoin".

IPMan_0-1647997837573.png

This setting is accessible by going to your setting>general>view more settings this should route you to you web settings page and you can check the meeting settings there.

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

It is not happening to ever student just the odd time so it leads me to believe that my settings are correct already. The other thing I should mention is that I am not signed through ZOOM itself. I am signed through a third party that has collaborated with ZOOM for a better price for its members.  I am not sure all the settings of ZOOM are privy to me. 

_ZoomUser_
Participant

Is it always the same students who cannot join or occasionally?

It has been different people.