timing limitations on zoom webinar and zoom meetings

katmh21
Listener

what are the timing limitations on zoom webinar and zoom meetings

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

For meetings, it depends on how many people are in the meeting and if you are Licensed or not. 

• For Basic users hosting meetings, their meetings can run up to 30 hours, unless they have 3 or more participants join, in which case they are limited to 40-minutes. 
  • For Pro users hosting meetings, their meetings can run up to 30 hours, regardless of how many participants join. 

I believe webinars would have a 30-hour limit as well. 

View solution in original post

Bort

The maximum time a single meeting can run is 30 hours. This is not a limit for the entire month, just how long a single meeting session can last. That meeting can be restarted for another 30 hours if need be. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Bort

For meetings, it depends on how many people are in the meeting and if you are Licensed or not. 

• For Basic users hosting meetings, their meetings can run up to 30 hours, unless they have 3 or more participants join, in which case they are limited to 40-minutes. 
  • For Pro users hosting meetings, their meetings can run up to 30 hours, regardless of how many participants join. 

I believe webinars would have a 30-hour limit as well. 

You give us 30 hours limit meeting group on zoom in a month. How do I know how much time I have left? and i want to know how much i use. i cant find anything on your zoom setting panel.

Bort

The maximum time a single meeting can run is 30 hours. This is not a limit for the entire month, just how long a single meeting session can last. That meeting can be restarted for another 30 hours if need be. 

i have a basic account. 
When I start a meeting it ends after 40 minutes with on me and 1 other in the meeting. Only 2 people total-me and one other. It should be unlimited time. How can I fix this?

Hi Bort. I know its been a while since you posted the note about a 30 hour limit but I accidentally started a webinar 24 hours earlier than it was supposed to start, and had already sent invitations to attendees with the link. Can I just leave it run and rejoin in 24 hours or will I need to create a new Webinar and resend the invitations?