cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

suddenly stuck and lose of all function, even cannot shut down

BOBOBO
Listener

suddenly  stucked while meeting, all the functional buttons disappeared, can still hear the sound.   cannot even  close it. And this happens several times. Only if the host finish the meeting , so I can exit. 752853330680092587.jpg

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @BOBOBO, this is totally new to me! You may be experiencing 'freezing' from hardware acceleration from Video and or Share Screen. Firstly, have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling Zoom or updating Zoom to the latest version?

Looking at your screenshot, if you're sharing a screen try enabling or disabling the following two checkboxes ⤵️ and let me know if this helps your Screen Sharing experience from 'freezing'. You can locate this within the Zoom client settings > Share Screen > Advanced 

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 1.43.35 PM.png

If your video begins to start 'lagging' you can try to disable or enable the following checkboxes, located in the Client Settings > Video > Advanced  

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 1.46.09 PM.png

This may be a start to troubleshooting your issue! If this helps, please let me know! If not, I'd suggest reaching out to our Zoom technical support team. 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!