cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

signup registration mail; not being sent

smeetsh
Listener

I am trying to create a  paid account for my company  with the email adress with a company email adress, however de email with the registration link does not arrive.

I have checked the spam folders and sent emails to the adress manualy to confirm it works. I have even gone into our mail server, and looked at the mail history and i can see no registration email has actualy been received from zoom.

I tried opening a case using the company adress, but that got rejected with the suggestion , that i register 1st (Duh??!)

Next I used my personal account to create the support ticket, which got automaticallt clsoed in seconds with a message "Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to your open ticket at this time."

Searching on the internet does not reveal any outages , but does show other people having similar problems, suggesting to contact support (really?).  
Anybody has any idea?

Cheers

Hans

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @smeetsh

I sent you a response on ticket 16267410 but it auto closed as well. It is because you are on a free plan that these tickets continue to auto close. I can try to DM you on the Zoom Community and we can work on your issues that way. 

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

YaBoiB

Hello @smeetsh

It is possible that your company already has an account. If you would like I can have a support ticket created from this thread so that we can get you the assistance that you are needing. 

Regards, 

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

YaBoiB

Hello @smeetsh

I sent you a response on ticket 16267410 but it auto closed as well. It is because you are on a free plan that these tickets continue to auto close. I can try to DM you on the Zoom Community and we can work on your issues that way. 

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

smeetsh
Listener

It's sorted , thanks

nonichka_dmello
Listener

hi team i am facing same issue.

unable to signup for free account and nothing is blocked in my email server. also other mails are able to received and send from mention id.

can you help over this.

nonichka_dmello
Listener

email id : *********** where zoom signup email not recieving.