cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting up meeting title

Lupe
Listener

Hey guys, I cannot turn on the space where I can add title to my meeting. 

8 REPLIES 8

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Lupe. can you clarify a bit more as to what you're meaning where you cannot add a meeting title? Could you share a screenshot of what you're seeing? If you go to https://success.zoom.us/meeting/schedule and you'll see Topic which is where you can add the topic of your meeting. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Lupe, just checking in. I hope you saw my reply! Just wondering if this was helpful? If so, don't forget to click the 'Accept As Solution' button

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Hello there, 

Thank you for your response, much appreciated. When I create a new meeting, I cannot put in a meeting title as it prevents me from doing so. It said to contact the admin to lift the restriction. In previous times I had problems with setting up my meeting and adding a title to each meeting. Now I cannot do that as the admin had put a restriction on it and I don't understand why. Would you please lift this restriction because it's frustrating having to create a new meeting without a name/title and have to click in each untitled meeting to find know that I am sending the right link to people? Looking forward to hearing from you. What you suggested is not working as it says contact admin

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Lupe, no worries! Are you able to create meetings at all? Or are you trying to edit an existing meeting that you're not hosting or the owner of?

Are you the Owner of the account, Admin, or just a User

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

I am the owner of the zoom account. Previously I was able to installed the meeting and now I can't write any title to any of my meeting and it's frustrating

Hello there, 

Thank you for your response, much appreciated. When I create a new meeting, I cannot put in a meeting title as it prevents me from doing so. It said to contact the admin to lift the restriction. In previous times I had problems with setting up my meeting and adding a title to each meeting. Now I cannot do that as the admin had put a restriction on it and I don't understand why. Would you please lift this restriction because it's frustrating having to create a new meeting without a name/title and have to click in each untitled meeting to find know that I am sending the right link to people 

Hello again I accidently accept your response as the answer. 

Hi, I am having the same issue. I schedule a meeting, with title, in google calendar, once the zoom meeting starts, the meeting tittle is no longer there. How can we change that? I need this information for all my team members.  Thank you