cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting up an AA meeting on zoom

jeanne5
Listener

How to create a more permanent meeting ID for a meeting that has already been set up with 10 digit meeting code in 2020. This is an AA meeting and the meeting link will show up in an online schedule. It is twice a week and is using the original zoom link established in 2020.  Therefore the 50 meeting limit doesn't suffice . 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @jeanne5 

In these cases when you've hit the maximum occurrences for a recurring series, its best to edit the Zoom meeting and change the recurrence pattern to No-fixed time, which has no limitation to the number of times it can be used. This will remove all specific scheduled date/times for that session, and just make it available always, similar to your PMI. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Bort

Hi @jeanne5 

In these cases when you've hit the maximum occurrences for a recurring series, its best to edit the Zoom meeting and change the recurrence pattern to No-fixed time, which has no limitation to the number of times it can be used. This will remove all specific scheduled date/times for that session, and just make it available always, similar to your PMI. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

How do u set up zoom

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Its considered bad form to ask a non related question in someone else’s forum thread. 

Feel free to start your own forum thread.

I'm new to this zoom app