cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen share

Helen5
Listener

I can't enable multiple screen share just because there is no such button/ option when I host a meeting. It was but them disappeared. What should I do? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you Sonny! She replied to my ticket. She asked me to log in to my zoom account, click Settings and Turn  Off the Remote support, and it helped!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

GreggG_aka_4G
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello Helen5 - You should be able to share multiple screens. Once you hit the share button, select the application/window you want to share. Once you choose the first one, then hold down Shift^, then select the second window/application. See below:

GreggG_aka_4G_0-1642621519148.png

Here you can see that I've now chosen two windows for sharing.

GreggG_aka_4G_1-1642621625493.png

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit too.

Gregg Glowinski

I can do this! 

What I'm talking about is that when several participants are sharing their screens at the same time, When I choose the arrow near the Share Screen Button (the green one), I don't have such an option now, though it was there some time ago and I could choose simultaneous sharing by several participants. It was very convenient for teaching, but now I can't do it. Now all participants can share the screen but one by one (

GreggG_aka_4G

Helen5, please watch the video on the attached Zoom Support site. It will walk you through your specific use case. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115000424286-Sharing-multiple-screens-simultaneously 

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit too.

Gregg Glowinski

GreggG, believe me, I have watched several videos on how to do it.  And it worked on my computer. It still works on my husband's computer.  But if I use my account on his computer, there is no such option. The problem is that when I click the up arrow while in the zoom session,   I have a different box, not like in the video. I have only advanced options: who can share (the host/ all participants) and who can start sharing (the host/ all participants). I can't allow multiple participants to share because I don't have such an option. I could attach a photo with my screen but I'm not allowed to do it (  Usually when you click the upward arrow, you have two levels of boxes: the first - one participant can share at a time/ multiple participants can share and  Advanced sharing options; the second level - advanced sharing options.     When I click the upward arrow, I go directly to the advanced options!!!!! I don't know how to go back! It simply doesn't work! Something is wrong either with my account or with the software. I have tried to redownload ZOOM, but it hasn't helped!   

GreggG_aka_4G

Helen5 - I will have a support request created for you. Please be on the lookout for an email from Zoom.

Gregg Glowinski

I got an email on January 24 that the ticket was created. There hasn't been any other information yet. I'm waiting and checking my email regularly.  

Thank you Sonny! She replied to my ticket. She asked me to log in to my zoom account, click Settings and Turn  Off the Remote support, and it helped!