cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reviewing survey questions & responses

BurrowingOwl
Listener

hi folks,

I set up a short survey for meeting participants. I found how to view and download a CSV file of survey responses under the Meetings tab (when logged into zoom.us) but I cannot see the original survey, as presented to participants, or the response choices offered for one of the items. The item at issue is a "ratings scale" question and I entered specific words to label the ratings scale. The responses are shown only as 0-1-2-3 and not related to the scale itself. I cannot see the survey now that the meeting has ended.  (the multiple choice and text answer items are fine)

How can I see this info?  and what can I do to prevent this (rather useless) form of data display for next time?

thanks much

BurrowingOwl

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jing
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi  BurrowingOwl

I advise you to download [survey reports] from the [Reports], if you don't have the access right,

you can ask your admin user to download it for you.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363213-Getting-started-with-Zoom-reporting

If the result is not ideal as you want, I advise you to use the third party survey URL to set up your meeting.

Normally like the google form, it is working well as I always use it.

Can you try it first?

[Reports] example:

Jing_0-1665043250156.png

Thanks,

Jing

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jing

Hi  BurrowingOwl

I advise you to download [survey reports] from the [Reports], if you don't have the access right,

you can ask your admin user to download it for you.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363213-Getting-started-with-Zoom-reporting

If the result is not ideal as you want, I advise you to use the third party survey URL to set up your meeting.

Normally like the google form, it is working well as I always use it.

Can you try it first?

[Reports] example:

Jing_0-1665043250156.png

Thanks,

Jing