cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

resend confirmation emails in bulk by selecting multiple registrants and clicking the R

edulearninghub
Listener

Why I cant sent  resend confirmation emails in bulk by selecting multiple registrants and clicking the Resend Confirmation Email button. Is it limited by number of times?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @edulearninghub, you will need to click on Registrants on each page to mark all participants. You can submit any feedback here for any ideas or improvements that you'd like to see! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @edulearninghub, you will need to click on Registrants on each page to mark all participants. You can submit any feedback here for any ideas or improvements that you'd like to see! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

It would help a lot if Zoom could allow the meeting organizer to send a reconfirmation email to all registrants on the day of the meeting with one click. Why does it have to be done one page at a time - very time consuming and mundane task for the organizer...

lynnarosenbaum
Listener

I've been sending confirmation eamils page by page, 5 at a time. When I got to page 20, it stopped working and I'm getting an Error message. Please help! I tried logging out and logging back in. Also tried page 21 - same result. thanks

update = just heard from someone on page 20 that they got the reminder 86 times!!! (I'll only tried it 3 times) Please help!

We discovered this can now be automated using salepager.com to send the join info to all registrants the day of the meeting.