cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

resend confirmation emails in bulk by selecting multiple registrants and clicking the R

edulearninghub
Listener

Why I cant sent  resend confirmation emails in bulk by selecting multiple registrants and clicking the Resend Confirmation Email button. Is it limited by number of times?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @edulearninghub, you will need to click on Registrants on each page to mark all participants. You can submit any feedback here for any ideas or improvements that you'd like to see! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @edulearninghub, you will need to click on Registrants on each page to mark all participants. You can submit any feedback here for any ideas or improvements that you'd like to see! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

It would help a lot if Zoom could allow the meeting organizer to send a reconfirmation email to all registrants on the day of the meeting with one click. Why does it have to be done one page at a time - very time consuming and mundane task for the organizer...

Just jumping in ...3+ years later 🙂

I feel like this is still a funky user issue that should be fixed.  I'm still flying blind.

• If I "select all" on page 1, I'm not sure if I've selected people on all pages. (Help conversations suggest I'm not but I should know)
  • If I "select all" on page 1 and click resend confirmation, I'm not sure if everyone on all pages received it (some Help convos suggest people on later pages are getting multiple copies)
  • If I "select all" on page 1 and go to page 2 and select all, then go back to page 1, everyone is unselected (I wanted to check to be sure they stayed selected and they don't seem to)

It's too much mystery for me and this is an important feature!  Would love it if you could keep working on it or at least provide clear messaging about who is selected ("15 of 80 people" will receive confirmation)

lynnarosenbaum
Listener

I've been sending confirmation eamils page by page, 5 at a time. When I got to page 20, it stopped working and I'm getting an Error message. Please help! I tried logging out and logging back in. Also tried page 21 - same result. thanks

update = just heard from someone on page 20 that they got the reminder 86 times!!! (I'll only tried it 3 times) Please help!

We discovered this can now be automated using salepager.com to send the join info to all registrants the day of the meeting.