cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recordings on my own computer

focusingzn
Listener

I recorded in my computer and the sign that usually appeared that says: the recording is being converted... 

then when I look in my documents in the folder named zoom it appears this way: double_click_convert and it can´t be converted 

Why does this happens? 

My computers uses windows 10, and last week I  didn{t have this issue on Tuesday but on Thursday was different 

In my computer appear this sign 

el reproductor no admite quiza el codec ... what does it mean? 

thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @focusingzn , thank you for your contribution to the Zoom community! I would suggest going over the following article: Troubleshooting Local Recording issues . I also encourage fellow community members to also share their knowledge on this topic!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Elle369
Listener

I just had 2 recorded Zooms & I cannot locate them at all!! Please help one was a few days ago the other 2 weeks ago??

Hi @Elle369 ,Can you confirm the location of the recording:

To check where the recording folder was created, please follow the steps:

1. Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
  2. Click the settings icon
  3. Click Recording
    The path listed within the Store my recordings at field is where your local recordings are saved.
    Note: If the path listed is not physically located on your device where you perform the local recording at (for example your network drive), it will cause quality issues with your recording.

If for some reason, the recording cannot be found on the path listed within the Zoom desktop client, you may confirm the local recording file location by following these steps:

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal
  2. Click Recordings then Local Recordings
    You can locate the specific meeting or webinar ID and confirm the exact location of the local recording files listed under Location.

After you confirm the location, you will need to convert the recording manually by double-clicking on file double_click_to_convert_01.zoom.

Keep me updated! 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?