cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recording lost- cohost

PeggyPurpleInk
Listener

I made a participant a host and he hit record but I never got the recording. Will he have it? If not since it was my account, shouldn't I have it?

5 REPLIES 5

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

Hi @PeggyPurpleInk! Do you know if he was recording locally or to the cloud or which way you configured your settings? 

Peggy-I just had this same thing happen. It was a local recording. Any tips where I can find it?

Same thing happened to me.  I made my coauthor the cohost of the zoom on my account.  He hit record (since he was tasked with editing the recordings) and now they are nowhere to be found.   Please advise, we have looked everywhere, and there is no record of our recordings anywhere, just the message was that we were recording. 

NeedHelp7
Listener

Greetings - I had this same thing happen and need assistance. I was assigned as co-host. At the beginning of meeting after announcing it would be recorded, I hit record and when prompted by Zoom, I selected "Cloud" as storage site for recording. Although I have other recording in my cloud account, this meeting is not there. What happened to it and can it be retrieved? Thanks.

I had the exact same thing happen. I was cohost and selected cloud as where my recording would be but the meeting is not there.  I was not blocked in anyway.  Please help!