cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recorded Zoom meetings

asherhemmila
Listener

Hello,

I had a Zoom meeting today and the host called me.  During the Zoom, I decided to record the meeting.  In order to do that, the host had to make me the host.  I didn't log in to do this.  Now I can't find the recording.  I just recorded locally and NOT on the cloud.  Where is my recording??

Thanks,

Asher

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@asherhemmila Try checking your local Documents folder. You should see a Zoom folder located there with another folder dated for the day of your meeting. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

J-Zoom-ATL

@asherhemmila Try checking your local Documents folder. You should see a Zoom folder located there with another folder dated for the day of your meeting. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Well what do you know, there it is!  Thank you!!

I could not find anything on my Apple files or one drive

Launchpad
Listener

Hi there. I had the same issue and I found the recording in my local documents folder, however it's not showing up in my recordings list in Zoom. Why is that? I need to be able to send out a copy to all of our participants...as well as trim the recording. How can I do this??