cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"registration is closed" although i have up to 500 participants,

cs123
Listener

the meeting is running now, there are about 10 participants that could not join the meeting. but they succeeded to join through the cell not through the browser.

how come ? why? what did i defined wrong? 

5 REPLIES 5

ChrisO
Note Taker

It's possible they were not using the email account that they registered with to try and join.

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

Meanwhile, I found now after I finished the meeting that there is a parameter in the meeting that limit number of participants, see the file attached. i changed it to 200 after the meeting, it was 100 before.

Where was this parameter defined first? i didn't put it on 100.

pls advise asap because I have another meeting this coming Monday, and i upgraded my license to 500 not

The setting may have been there from the original licensing you had. The Pro license is limited to 100 participants unless you purchase a "Large Meeting" add-on.

Hi Cris, i think i found a bug in your system.

even if you are right snd the 100 limit was there because i really created this meeting before I bought the add on.

STILL, during my last meeting, there were 140 participants, but still few of them couldn't take part of the meeting from their computer, but they did succeed when they tried from their cellular.

So your bug is - you don't count the participants from cell - if I'm wrong how come they succeded to enter the meeting only from the cell with the same email address????

Hello CS123,

I am another Zoom customer, not part of their support team. If you have found a bug you would like to report, please share it with them through the form located here https://zoom.us/feed.