cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"organization" of posts question

HighTrails
Attendee

Hi all, 

I'm new to this forum and had a question as to how the posts and replies are ordered.  Shouldn't posts with new replies appear first?  Or are the posts ordered in chronological order of the OP's first post date?  I responded with some updates to a post I made about a week ago and thought my own reply would now bump it to the top so folks could see the update, but it didn't.  I had to go back several pages to find where it was buried according to my actual first post date with my original question.  Isn't there a way to order the appearance of posts according to newest actual replies??

2 REPLIES 2

CarolynB
Listener

In one of the workgroups I am in on Slack, we use hashtags to be able to find something.  There is a list of common hashtags to use.  The hashtag wording is the name of the topic.  For example, voting, or elections, or messaging,  disinformation, or any other issue you're discussing.  Then, in the top search bar, enter that hashtag and it should identify the documents bearing it.  Whatever hashtag you use, it's the first thing on all posts.  "TOPIC: #messaging."  Hope that helps! 

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @HighTrails , and welcome to the community! Thank you for sharing this, and we will take your suggestions into consideration 😊

Currently, posts are ordered based on the timestamp in which the post was initially created. To view posts and replies you've created, you can select My Account in the top right corner > Community Profile, and your posts and replies will be listed under the Recent Notifications section. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 3.43.44 PM.png

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?