cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Failed to create conference" Google Calendar

danielb
Listener

Issue: When the user attempts to a Zoom Meeting to her Google Calendar invite she gets the follow error: Failed to create conference. 

danielb_1-1644606085711.png

However, when she attempts to create meeting invite on her executives Google Calendar, she is able to without error. 

Steps taken:

Removed Zoom Calendar and Contact Integration,

Removed Google Workspace from Zoom Marketplace for user,

Signed user out of Zoom for G-Suite

Removed Zoom Third Party permissions from Google Account. 

We then went through the process of integrating Zoom and Google Workspace.

Issue still remains. Has anyone else experienced this issue and have a resolution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for this tip. Sadly the zoom for Google workspace gives me a "content can't be loaded" error.

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22

zoomuser31213
Listener

yeah

Din
Listener

Hi Happens also to a user in my company, any update?

danielb
Listener

Hello All, the issue is related to API rate limit being exceeded. Zoom is working to resolve the issue. 

maximg
Listener

One of our employees have the same issue, tried everything to resolve, also tried on different machine.

Windows 10

chienyu
Listener

Hi, One of my users is also experiencing the same error while attempting to create video conferencing even though he has already configured zoom to google calendar. He was able to do this last week but as of today it showed fail. Any ETA when this will be fixed? OS: MacOS Monterey 12.3  Steps taken: sign out and log in again, restart laptop. 

garrettn
Listener

I have the same problem but on Mac OS 12.3.1

I've removed the add-on and re-added it. I'm going to have a call with Zoom support this afternoon. 

ck_qwe12qw
Listener

I have the same problem. Is there any updates from Zoom help?

Robadvoc8
Listener

Hi there, I am also experiencing this issue. Could someone please advise a fix? 

maximg
Listener

Zoom support advise another option, to use "zoom scheduler" it is chrome extension that works same as add-on 

I'm curious. Is Zoom support suggesting the Zoom Scheduler for Chrome (link below)? I thought that was for Gmail users (who aren't using Google Workspace, Google Apps, or GSuite)? https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zoom-scheduler/kgjfgplpablkjnlkjmjdecgdpfankdle?hl=en ?

Did it solve the problem?

I've had issues with the Zoom for Google Workspace add-on (linked below) installed in your Google Apps Admin Console. Still, if the other Chrome plug-in solves it, that would be a more straightforward fix than all the hoops support has asked me to jump through.

https://workspace.google.com/marketplace/app/zoom_for_google_workspace/364750910244

PraveenKumarR
Listener

We can't able to schedule the zoom meeting in the Google workspace calendar,

Failed to create a conference.  Still, The zoom team investigating this issue.

oferperetz
Listener

Issue still exists, still getting failed to create conference.

Any idea or workaround will greatly appreciated

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello, 

Zoom Engineering is working with Google Engineering on this issue. That is all of the information that I have at this time. The solution looks to be still in progress. It appears to be a event syncing issue possibly on the Google side, so if you have not already put in a support ticket with Zoom and Google I suggest that you do so. Both teams will need data to solve this issue. 

Thanks, 

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

tava-hai
Listener

I have been having the same issue and haven't been able to resolve it. Its been really frustrating.

YaBoiB

@tava-hai , 

Please submit a support ticket and reference this thread. That way we can work with our Engineering teams to find a solution. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

I submitted a ticket @YaBoiB .  Do you have any idea on what the turn around/response time is?

GM3
Listener

Zoom Live chat Support fixed for me:

Go to gmail Calendar

On the right hand bar, click on the zoom icon

press on the 3 vertical dots on the top of the bar that's come out

Sign out

Sign in

Should be all good

Thanks for this tip. Sadly the zoom for Google workspace gives me a "content can't be loaded" error.

Thanks.

When I press on the 3 vertical dots, the system shows the "moving circle" - sorry I don't know the correct name - indicating it is trying to do something, and stays like that for minutes..... stuck, and nothing happens.
I don't see the option to logout, login.

After SEVERAL minutes I got.

- Add-on error

Something went wrong when executing the add-on. 

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @danielb ! I just wanted to let you know that as a result of your posted discussion here in the community, our technical writers have added this section: "Failed to create conference" error when scheduling a meeting to our existing "Using the Zoom for Google Workspace add-on" support article. Thank you for making an important contribution to the Zoom Community! 🙂

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team