cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quarter-hour time slots

facepalm
Listener

Hi there, slowyl losing the will to live.

I'm trying to schedule a Zoom meeting for a 9.45 slot but Zoom won't let me - is this doable?

Cheers!

K

7 REPLIES 7

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Yes, it is possible, but you have to manually type in that exact time and then select that time in the drop-down (yes, I know that sounds ridiculous)

Keep in mind, you can schedule the Zoom meeting for 9:30 or 10:00 and just start it when you want. 

Bless you for your clear and concise and exact response. The days of hunting, i see why the poster was losing their sh*t!

laurie-zammo
Listener

Tried your suggestion but unfortunately, when I type in 9:15 it overrides it to 9:30?! It will not allow me to choose any time but the drop-down options?! Any suggestions? Thank you

henrus
Listener

The Zoom app (on Mac anyway) seems to have broken the ability to schedule meetings using anything except on the hour or half hour. But you can login to their website and schedule it there and still schedule quarter hour times. PITA, but it works.

Actually, you can't do it on the website either (at least not at this date in Feb.2024). Super frustrating. 

LindaQbq
Listener

I start my meetings 15 minutes early at half past the hour so they start by quarter of. I put the start time in the meeting title. Hope you can make it work for you.

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Manually typing the time does not work on the webportal anymore.

Chrome
Version 121.0.6167.139 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Regards