cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor video recording quality

JackiDB
Listener

I use an HD camera, bandwith is OK, but my recordings are really poor. When I try to follow the instructions, I notice they are different. When I click on my profile picture as recommended, I don't see "settings" or "pro" but only "licensed" 

I use the latest version of zoom. So please help because this is really not accaptable quality. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

Selky
Listener

I am having a similar problem.    I found the instructions and they seem straight forward BUT  totally irrelevant.  1) I can NOT find WHERE to insert or display my Profile Picture.  2).  The only  thing that looks remotely like what the instructions the image hijacked from email account.   I can find nothing for ZOOM, which leads me to believe that the functionality may be limited to the PRO version of Zoom.   Is that the case?   I am running on the free download for MACs.

paolalean1
Listener

Same here!

zoomquestion
Listener

Same here! It should be possible to preset the quality of the recording somewhere in the VideoSettings...

eduzoom2
Listener

it looks like their support sucks for free users. Exactly same problem, no access to chat and then I'm pointed here to this "helpful" community

And I am even a paying customer... 🙄

did you try contacting them by chat? just type "chat to an agent" and you should be redirected by the bot