cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poll results when host role was transferred

BlueTrueDream
Listener

Someone else created a Zoom meeting and created a poll for it. She launched the meeting, and then when I joined she transferred the host role to me. I launched the poll, and meeting attendees answered it - but now we can't find the poll results either in her Zoom account or in mine. Where can we find them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ccameron
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@BlueTrueDream,

If somebody else scheduled the meeting, then passed host control, I believe the report should be within their reporting.

-It sounds like you're spot on in the space you're searching for the report in your account

Please have the meeting scheduler follow the steps below to pull the report.
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/216378603-Meeting-registration-and-polling-reports

If this answers your question, please accept as solution.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ccameron

@BlueTrueDream,

Can you please specify where you're looking for the poll results at? Also, please share if both you and the original host are licensed or basic users.

Thank you!

BlueTrueDream
Listener

I'm a licensed user, and I believe she is as well, although I'm not sure. She told me, "In my zoom account it says that the poll wasn’t launched, but that’s because I wasn’t hosting." (I launched it, as host, and fifteen people responded.) I looked in my Zoom account on the web, under Account Management > Reports > Meeting, with the Poll Report radio button selected, and when I set an appropriate date range and click Search, the meeting for which I took over host role isn't listed. In my Zoom app on my computer, I don't see any place even to look for it. I did save the chat to my local computer, but there is no poll report in that folder. 

ccameron

@BlueTrueDream,

If somebody else scheduled the meeting, then passed host control, I believe the report should be within their reporting.

-It sounds like you're spot on in the space you're searching for the report in your account

Please have the meeting scheduler follow the steps below to pull the report.
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/216378603-Meeting-registration-and-polling-reports

If this answers your question, please accept as solution.

BlueTrueDream
Listener

Sigh, yep, I made the mistake of thinking she knew where to look for the poll report in the first place, and thus believed her when she said it wasn't there. When I walked her through where to find it, she found it. Thanks!