cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

people unable to get into my zoom event

LauraLentz33
Listener

for the last three weeks I've have meetings with 45 to 90 people in them, and there are at least six people who have the same link and password who cannot get in, including people who work for me and use zoom daily.  I never had this issue before - has zoom changed?  I'm not able to continue with Zoom and am looking for alternative platforms if this can't be resolved.

There doesn't seem to be any support either.

These are not people new to Zoom, but they are able to come in on their phones, just not computers.

Any help with this?

2 REPLIES 2

Jameswalter
Participant

Ask the host for the meeting ID, and join that meeting . If you're the host, check whether the waiting room is enabled. If it is, you may need to manually admit your participants before they can join your meeting

Greetings,
james

mudassarali3344
Listener

i have the same issue with my to the check In the era of virtual meetings and gatherings, Zoom has become an essential tool for connecting people from various locations. However, technical glitches and user errors can sometimes lead to participants being unable to join your Zoom event. This guide aims to provide solutions to address this issue and ensure a seamless experience for all attendees.