cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

people are sending me invitations to a zoom call, but I am not receiving them

Robhongkong
Listener

Over the past few days people are sending me zoom meeting invitations to my correct email address, the same one Zoom has on record for my account, but the emails are not reaching me and the sender is not receiving a bounce message. 

Any advice much appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

farah75
Listener

If you are not receiving Zoom meeting invitations despite having the correct email address on file, there are a few possible explanations and steps you can take:

1. Check your spam or junk mail folder: It's possible that the invitations are being filtered by your email provider and are being sent to your spam or junk mail folder. Make sure to check these folders and mark the emails as "not spam" if they are found there.

2. Check your Zoom notification settings: Make sure that your Zoom notification settings are configured to receive meeting invitations. You can do this by logging into your Zoom account and going to the "Settings" menu, then selecting "Notifications." From there, you can adjust your notification preferences for meeting invitations and other types of Zoom notifications.

3. Check with the sender: Contact the person who is sending you the invitations and ask them to verify that they have the correct email address for you. It's possible that there was a typo or mistake in the email address they entered, or that there is some other issue with the way the invitations are being sent.

4. Contact Zoom support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, you can contact Zoom support for further assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the problem and ensure that you are able to receive meeting invitations in the future.