cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

past meeting records

murattasar
Listener

I need zoom meeting records that I attended between 17.08.2020-02.07.2021, where can I find it?

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @murattasar, if locally recorded, you can find that recording in your Zoom desktop client, under 'meetings' 👉 'recorded' and you will see the locally recorded videos from there. You can also go to zoom.us/recording to see all cloud recordings if available or the path for local recordings. If you were not the host, you will need to reach out to the host to share the recording with you. 

Hope this helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

JoesDadU
Listener

Based on the DATE of your question (11;05;2021), I'm sure you found an answer, by now.

Commenting here because I have a similar question.  

You wrote "I need zoom meeting records"

The answer from RN assumes that you were asking a different question:  "I need zoom meeting recordings."  

If that answer about meeting "recordings" answered your question, then you and I do NOT have the same question.

The only meeting "records" that I need are (Date, Start Time, and End Time) for all meetings within a specific date range.

I am a basic pro user, on one local machine. I do not have any meeting "recordings" locally, nor in cloud storage.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:98.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/98.0 

I need all my meetings help on zoom from Sept 2022 to Dec 2022