cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

option to turn off videos from ALL meeting participants in one click

enajumjmu
Listener

how long will zoom delay the option to turn off videos from ALL meeting participants in one click? This option is so important. Another thing: you could change the exit meeting and end meeting button to another place. I have ended several meetings by accident.

3 REPLIES 3

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @enajumjmu 

There are already a couple of ways to quickly turn off videos in a meeting: 

• The Stop Incoming Video option allows someone to instantly stop all incoming videos from other participants. This is only your view of the meeting and does not affect anyone else's view of videos. 
  • The in-meeting security options include an option to Suspend Participant Activities, which stops all audio, video, and sharing in the meeting, generally in the case of a disruption or abuse. This can be enabled and disabled as needed in the meeting. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

That's not the way we want it. We want you to turn off closing all open cameras, just as we close all open audios. This option must be available only to the host. But closing all videos is for everyone. That is, the host turns off the videos. The host turns on the videos.

HappyBuddha
Listener

I agree that host/co-hosts should be able to turn off participants' cameras just as they can mute everybody.

I also want an option to disable participants from turning on their camera, similar to the option: allow participants to unmute themselves.