Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

only hosts video breaking up?

Candrika
Listener

Hello there

Can anyone help please?

When in a meeting, the visuals of my screen go haywire: strobing, distortions, multi-colour visions...horrid.

It occurs after 30 seconds of the meeting starting. I then switch off video, back on again, and then it's not long before it starts again...this has occurred every meeting since last Zoom update...?

Any solutions please?

Kind regards,

Candrika

7 REPLIES 7

Nexus2
Listener

This is happening to me as well. 

please see the answer below, seems the best solution.

Arthur_ASCII
Listener

This seems to be happening to a lot of people since the latest update was rolled out. To fix it.

1. Download an earlier version of Zoom
  2. Uninstall Zoom and install the older version
  3. Run the older version and disable "automatic updates".

Hopefully, later versions will have fixed the problem.

Thank you so much.

May I ask also, if I unistall, re-install older version etc. will this effect the account I have with Zoom? 

paulgoulart
Listener

Thank you!!! Nice of them to let us know, it's been driving me crazy!!!

EdisonRemi
Listener

@Candrika wrote:

Hello there

Can anyone help please?

When in a meeting, the visuals of my screen go haywire: strobing, distortions, multi-colour visions...horrid.

It occurs after 30 seconds of the meeting starting. I then switch off video, back on again, and then it's not long before it starts again...this has occurred every meeting straight talk usage history since last Zoom update...?

Any solutions please?

Kind regards,

Candrika

I hope you're all doing well. I'm experiencing a rather frustrating issue during my Zoom meetings, and I was wondering if anyone could help me find a solution. Whenever I join a meeting, after about 30 seconds, my screen visuals go haywire. It's as if the screen starts strobing, distorting, and displaying multi-color visions, which is incredibly unpleasant and distracting.

MRFOODI
Listener

Hey everyone! I recently had dinner at Tomi Sushi in Singapore, and I just had to share my experience. It was my first time there, and I was blown away by the quality of the sushi.