cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to update

khdvalves11
Listener

Hello Team, I am Gaurav from KHD Valves Automation. I have been using the Zoom app on desktop for 2 years. In between, I updated this app many times, but suddenly I am not able to update this app into the latest version with my old ID. Whenever I try to update this app, it shows "Something went wrong" and asks me to sign up with a new ID. Please help me out. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

JimmyWick
Attendee

Outdated Application: If you are using an older version of the application, then it might not be compatible with Windows 11 and may cause this issue.
Faulty & Outdated Camera Drivers: When the camera drivers get corrupted it starts malfunctioning. So, if you haven’t updated your camera drivers for a while, then it starts causing issues while using the camera.
Outdated Windows: Running an outdated windows version can also cause various issues. So, if you are using an older version or beta version of Windows 11, then that can cause various problems.
Wrong In-App Settings: If the app setting is wrong or incorrect, then it can crash the application and as a result, the Zoom client won’t run properly. So, check the Video-rendering settings and modify them.

These are some reasons that may lead to something went wrong error.

Regards,
J Wick