Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my video is scrambling

CrystalD2020
Listener

When I'm on camera my video is scrambling

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

My wife downloaded a Zoom update recently, and the camera flickered. After testing, a solution was found. Go to Video, and then Advanced. Uncheck "Optimize video quality with de-noise". It worked for her, and it might for you.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

jomalley
Listener

Me too wtf!? I purchased a new webcam and have updated my zoom version, and still the same. 

bevburke
Listener

my screen flickers . this happens on and off but impossible to watch. any suggestions?

DCDierks
Listener

Yes, this is happening to me ever since I logged out of Zoom and back in -- then it updated to the new version. I have uninstalled Zoom and reinstalled it, then rebooted the computer. It still does it! Please help!

My wife downloaded a Zoom update recently, and the camera flickered. After testing, a solution was found. Go to Video, and then Advanced. Uncheck "Optimize video quality with de-noise". It worked for her, and it might for you.

Yes, I just found that solution in another chat and it worked. Thanks!

I couldn't find "video" anywhere on several places on Zoom  (including Advanced in settings. Where is it?   

My video keeps flashing to Green lights or freezing and twitching between 2 images.   

So infuriating!!!

You need to be in a Zoom meeting to find the menu.  This is what I told my team:

• When in the Zoom meeting, click the ^ to the right of "Stop Video" and a menu will appear.  
  • Select "Video Settings."  
  • At the bottom of this screen, you will see a button that says "Advanced" - click that.  
  • Then uncheck the box by "Optimize video quality with de-noise."  
  • That fixes it and your picture will remain stable.  

tscor
Listener

Just worked for me too.  Thanks!!