cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

monthly or weekly calendar view

crhevents
Listener

Is there a way to see a full week or month's worth of webinars and meetings.  My team shares an account to schedule our department public webinars and internal meetings and often times they overlap or something runs overtime - which causes problems.  Staff have requested an easy way to see all meetings and webinars in one place, like a google calendar view.

We don't have the option of syncing with our google calendars or with another program like calendly - and having the feature in zoom would be very, very helpful.

Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @crhevents

There is no way to do that on Zoom, but Zoom employees share our calendars on Google. I believe that we use Google Workspaces or Google Groups, https://groups.google.com/my-groupsbut I would have to ask our internal IT team to be absolutely sure. I do know that you can do this and have groups of people that can see multiple calendars in one view setting. I would reach out to Google Support and see if they can assist you with setting this up. I know that their admin used to be called G-Suite, but it is now called Google Workspaces. It is very dynamic. I believe that you will find it very helpful for your team. 

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

crhevents
Listener

Hi,  Yes - Our IT / Admin set up doesn't allow for the Google Calendar integration.  Plus, we're moving away from Google in a few months.    An in-zoom calendar view of upcoming events would just be so very useful and visually more easy to catch at a glance what our current schedule of offering is.