cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

meetings disappeared from app but still on computer

miltonartsguild
Listener

Meetings that have been on the app (both phone and ipad) have disappeared. They are still showing on the computer. These are class meetings where the links have been emailed to all of the students.  How can they be restored as I need to use both computer and app as cohosts for the same meeting... app as camera and computer as my view of the students. 

6 REPLIES 6

draag
Listener

We are having the same issue. Just started happening today. The Scheduled meetings no longer appear on the iPad. They can be seen on android and windows computers. 

Jameswalter
Participant

The leading reason why an upcoming meeting disappears from your list on Zoom is the disabled calendar sync. Zoom will not be able to keep track of all your upcoming events if you forget to enable calendar sync

My calendar sync is enabled. My meeting list has disappeared. It only shows today’s meeting. I want all my meetings like before.

miltonartsguild
Listener

Our calendar sync is enabled

My calendar sync is enabled. My meeting list has disappeared. It only shows today’s meeting. I want all my meetings like before.

TanyaS
Listener

On my iPhone zoom app, My calendar sync is enabled. My meeting list has disappeared. It only shows today’s meeting. I want all my meetings like before.