cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

meeting registrant info: only half appears in notification emails

Ihaveaquestion
Listener

Zoom is brilliant but i have a huge workload and getting a bit desperate with something that I think could be improved. When I ask people to register for meetings only half of the info they put in the fields comes through in the notification email. Then I have to sign into Zoom, look up the speicific meeting and then look at the list of registrants, find that person and open it to see the information. I do this every time someone registers  and it's a terrible waste of time! I can't see why all the info that customers enter doesn't come into the notification email. I have asked for this development (at least 6 months ago) and programming-wise would have thought it was an easy no-brainer??

1 REPLY 1

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Ihaveaquestion! Thank you for sharing this idea. At this time, all feature requests are managed within our https://zoom.us/feed submission form. We encourage you to submit this idea there if you haven't already, and this information will then be passed along to the relevant product team for review 🙂

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?