cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost my account !

Rachel1966
Listener

Hi Everyone i hope someone can help me!

Yesterday all was well with my Zoom account I taught 3 Yoga classes, the meetings were there and the recordings!

Today all my recordings and meetings have disappeared, I have checked my profile/account which tells me I only have a basic account but I paid £103 in Sept to continue with my PRO as a special offer to get the annual payment cheaper....I have the receipt and transaction number.

I can`t get any response from support other than sending me to Frequently Asked Questions.... i can`t have a live call as they say my account doesnt include assistance calls!

How do i sort this out? Help Please...Anyone?

2 REPLIES 2

EddiePAEK
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi, I think you should contact Zoom Sales team, and ask them about your problems.

https://explore.zoom.us/en/contactsales/

Cheers!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Rachel1966double-check to see if your Pro license is assigned to the account. You can go to User Management to assign a license to one of the users (you). IF there is no license assigned to yourself, you will need to reassign the license if available (which you can check zoom.us/billing to see your plans on your account). After re-assigning the license, if recorded to the cloud this should be available again at zoom.us/recording. 

However, if you recorded with a basic account you locally recorded. You can find that recording in your Zoom desktop client, under 'meetings' 👉 'recorded' and you will see the locally recorded videos from there. You can also go to zoom.us/recording to see all cloud recordings if available or the path for local recordings.

Here are some KB articles that'll help you along the way!

Hope this helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!