cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have upgraded and paid but still my meeting scheduled today is limited for 40 minutes

Innovision
Listener

i have upgraded and paid but still my meeting scheduled today is limited for 40 minutes

2 REPLIES 2

Innovision
Listener

Not thrilled that I had a meeting cut short, asking me to upgrade, even though my paid account is already upgraded until may 2023. 

Why did this happen?

Jea12
Listener

I’ve been on basic plan which was made limited to 40mins. Today I couldn’t schedule small increments of 10, 15 minutes or 9:15 type. Forced to schedule on the 1/2 or full hour w/o the  ability to add minutes to start or finish as I have  been doing for 2 yrs. This on my MAC Pro with the Zoom Ap loaded. I called & since I’m basic I can’t get phone support, just internet.  I asked if ZOOM HAD A GLITCH recently. They said NO but when I got off the phone I googled zoom problems and there were several people with this exact scheduling problem of so they in fact HAVE had a glitch they are not fixing!

(I also asked about the Zoom Pro plan & got the sales pitch. I think this is their way to sell their Pro plan! Cannot fix a glitch if you’re on Basic. But now I guess they ignore that their software &/or updates have glitches as you are getting cut off at 40(basic time limit!)